Skip to content
- The Acorn shared a video for “RAPIDS,” a tune off the 2015 release, VIEUX LOUP.
- The lineup for this year’s Coachella has been announced.
- Dirty Projectors shared a video for “Little Bubble,” a tune off a presumed forthcoming release.
- Elbow shared a video for “All Disco,” a tune off the forthcoming release, Little Fictions, out 2/3.
- Gem Club shared a new tune, “Spirit And Decline.”
- Jens Lekman shared a video for “What’s That Perfume That You Wear?,” a tune off the forthcoming release, Life Will See You Now, out 2/17.
- The Shins shared a new tune, “Name For You,” off the forthcoming release, Heartworms, out 3/10.
- Whitney performed “Golden Days” on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.
- The xx shared a new tune, “Say Something Loving,” off the forthcoming release, I See You, out 1/13. Some tour dates were also announced, which include a Chicago show on 5/1 at The Aragon.